Sunday, February 19, 2006

house work

Since our move into a house with a nice large two car garage, we have always wanted to finish the development of the intiror. This includes insulation, vapour barrier and putting up drywall. So, today we went to Rona (GAWD, I love that place...mmmm....power tools....) and picked up some R20 thermal insulation and all the required gear for such a venture. I am happy to report that 95% of the garage is now insulated and about %35 has the vapour barrier up. I imagine the remaining VB will go up tomorrow sometime as we Albertans vast in our family day long weekend.

I have found that I really enjoy working on household projects in our new home. I find it very satisfying seeing the project from creation to completion. Our plan is to put up drywall sometime this summer though, I doubt we will actually tape, mud and sand after all, it is a garage!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home