Sunday, January 15, 2006

Settling down

Ceci and I are finally feeling settled in Calgary. We have been in our new house for about 3 months now and life is starting to get back to normality. I have been able to set up a new 90Gal (350L) freshwater tank because we now have the room!
Our suburb has an express bus that takes us directly downtown during the work week hence, we have only driven to work a few times. I wouldn't say the bus is more convinient however, it is much cheaper, I can sleep during the 30 min drive and the obvious benefits to the environment. Hence, I think we will continue to use the service as long as its available.

I hope everyone had a good holiday season. Some of our holiday pics and others can be found here...

http://community.webshots.com/user/udowish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home